Legal, copyright and trademark information
Use of this web sire is governed by the following terms and conditions which are subject to change without notice to you. Please read them carefully before using this site.
Limited license and use
Continuum II Inc. grants you a limited license to display the contents of this site on your computer and print, download and use the materials on this site solely for personal or educational purposes and for purposes of doing business with a Continuum II Inc. financial advisor, provided that the contents of the site are not modified in any way and that all copyright and other notices are maintained. You agree not to, or allow others to, directly or indirectly, attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify this site or any of its content. Your agree not to, or allow others to, directly or indirectly, collect or attempt to collect any information about others, including passwords, account or other information. In order to use this site, you must have attained the minimum prescribed age in the jurisdiction in which you are resident to contract for the products and services.
The site is for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide you with any personalized financial , insurance, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice. You will not rely on this site as a substitute for independent research or for personal advice from Continuum II Inc., or its affiliated companies or any other appropriate professional advisor.
Nothing on this site constitutes an offer to buy or sell products or services of Continuum II Inc., its affiliated companies or suppliers. All products and services are subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable contracts. Products and services of third parties which may be referred to on this site are available only in jurisdictions where they may be lawfully offered for sale in Canada. Continuum II Inc. may only solicit the sale of financial products and services for which Continuum II Inc. has been duly licensed in the jurisdiction in which the sale occurs. The use and content of this site, and the terms and conditions contained herein, shall be governed by the laws of the province in which the financial advisor resides and you agree to attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of that province.
The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed at this time. Any person wishing to communicate or send information of a private or confidential nature to Continumm II Inc. is encouraged to do so by other means.
This site has been developed by Continuum II Inc. The contents of this site are the property of Continuum II Inc. and third parties whose information or materials are contained on the site. All information and materials contained on this site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of Canada and other countries. Subject to the limited license to use this site as described above, no person may copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish in any form, or link to this site or its contents in any manner whatsoever, including by way of hyperlinks or framing, unless that person has obtained the prior written consent of Continumm II Inc. Any infringement of the rights of Continuum II Inc. may result in appropriate legal action.
Continuum II Inc. owns or has obtained the right to use by license or otherwise the trademarks used on or in connection with the goods and services provided. The trademarks are protected by Canadian and foreign trademark laws. All rights reserved. The display of trademarks on this site shall not in any way be construed as an implied license to use such trademarks.
• The content of this site is provided solely for personal and educational purposes and for purposes of doing business with Continuum II Inc. and is subject to modification without notice to you. While information posted on this site is believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of posting, Continuum II Inc. does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the information contained on this site is accurate, complete, reliable, verified or error free.
• Continuum II Inc. makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the usability or condition of this site, that this site will operate uninterrupted or error free, or that this site will operate in combination with any services or software used in connection therewith or that it shall be viewed consistently with all browser software or that any communication transmitted to or from this site is private, confidential or secure.
• Continuum II Inc. expressly disclaims all representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, the warranties and conditions of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, timeliness, security or accuracy, and any representations, warranties or conditions that may arise from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
• You assume full responsibility for risk of loss of any nature whatsoever resulting from your use of this site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that Continuum II Inc. or any of its affiliates, or any of their directors, officers, employees or agents shall not be liable to you for loss of date, computer time or any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever arising out of or attributable in any manner whatsoever to your use or inability to use this site for any reason whatsoever or to any action or inaction on the part of the financial advisor or for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, even if the financial advisor has been advised of the possibility thereof, including but not limited to lost profits, lost opportunities or business revenues, loss of goodwill, or failure to realize expected savings.
• This site contains links to other sites which are not maintained or controlled in any way by Continuum II Inc. Such links are provided for convenience only and are not to be construed as an endorsement by Continuum II Inc. or any other party of the products, services, advice or opinions or any other content of such sites.
For more information concerning the terms and conditions of use of this site or to request the authorization to reproduce or distribute the content of this site or any part thereof, please contact the marketing coordinator