How Can We Help
As a boutique financial services and employee benefits firm it’s important that who you are and what you do is a match to our expertise.
- My business is a major source of my wealth
- Income from $150,000 to $700,000
- I am looking for cost and tax saving strategies
- I have between 5 and 500 employees and revenue is between $5 to $50 million
- I have an established and demanding career
- I am accumulating wealth and require strategies to make my money work for me effectively
- I earn an income of $100,000 to $500,000 and would like to reduce my taxes
- I have investable assets of $100,000 to $2 million
- I am currently retired or will retire within five years
- I want my investments to last as long as I do
- I want a professional managing my investments so I can relax and enjoy my retirement years
- I have investable assets between $250,000 and $2 million
- I value my employees
- I would like to reduce in-house employee benefit administration
- I am responsible for 5 to 500 employees
- I am concerned about rising benefits costs
82% of clients have been with us over 5 years with more than half 15 + years2019 Client Survey
While being a business owner or executive/professional is what you do, and a retiree is where you are at; we recognize it’s about much more than that. It’s about what you value and how you approach your day-to-day life that matters most when it comes to your financial wellbeing.
Do You Value
Because one size does not fit all, we tailor everything we do to your specific needs.
Relationships matter to you, they matter to us. You’ll never feel like a number here.
Your life is multifaceted and so is our expertise, knowledge and experience.
Team Of Experts
With a breadth and depth of knowledge you get answers without waiting.
If Your Way Is A Match To Our Way.Let's Talk
We love to share! Below you’ll find tools and information you might find beneficial on your financial wellbeing journey. That being said, there’s no need to go it alone, we are here to help. So take a look, see what’s of interest, call us or send an e-mail and we’d be happy to share it and talk about it. Personal and professional – it’s a winning combination that keeps our clients referring people like you. That’s the Continuum II way.
Let Us Do The Work
With checklists and worksheets we’ve got you covered, ask us for any one of the following documents.
Financial Planning Checklist
Life Insurance Needs Worksheet
Personal Records Organizer
Regarding Financial Independence
Top 10 RRSP Tips
What is financial planning